I have been nominated for my first Versatile Blogger Award! I want to give a heart felt Thank You to Mysteriously Quiet at Its My Life for nominating me. I was definitely not expecting another award but it does make me feel good to know that other people are enjoying my blog.
Of course there are rules for the VBA before I can post it on my Awards page. For the sites that I nominate; the rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog if you know how to do it. (Again for me that would be Mysteriously Quiet at Its My Life)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
- Include the link to the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So now I need to nominate 15 other blogs/bloggers. This is the hardest part of the instructions because there are SO MANY great blogs to choose from. I would say that I have to be following more than 50 blogs now since my widgets shows 20 at a time and that has changed completely at least once plus! But here goes…if I don’t nominate you, it isn’t that I don’t like your blog it was just that I had to many to pick from and missed yours this time around.
My nominees this time are going to be:
- HarsH ReaLiTy
- Natalia Maks
- Retcon Poet
- Breakroom Stories
- BlueJays Common Sense
- Random and Unheard of
- Poetry Blog of Mine
- Shaheen Miro Insights
- Get Ranting
- Done This Before
- Book of Shadows Blog
- Duct Tape and Bubble Gum
- Thrive on News
So that is my nominees and I hope you all enjoy their websites. I went down the list of likes that I had saved and looked over the sites a bit more. Once I did that I checked how many followers they had and I tried to pick sites that had less than 500 followers so that not everyone will have seen their sites already. Please enjoy them!
Now to list the 7 facts about myself:
- My dog sleeps between my husband and I; making sure he doesn’t get too close 🙂
- I like to design and sew formal dresses
- I collect Wizard of Oz memorabilia
- My favorite passtime is reading in a bubblebath
- My favorite wine is Frey Organic Petite Syrah
- I studied computer programing in 1978-1979…OOOOH…Ouch giving away the age
- My favorite food is BBQ Baby Back Ribs
So I guess that is everything I can think of. All that is left is to post this and let the nominees know. Thanks again to Mysteriously Quiet!