First of all I need to thank Shaun at Looking for Reasoning in a Complicated World for nominating me for a Leibster Award. I’m flattered to get these awards because it says to me that my ideas are having an impact on the world. Since I know that I try to stay away from the negative energy out there as much as possible; if I’m having an impact, it must be a positive one and that’s what I wanted to do.
So the first thing to do is to answer Shaun’s eleven questions about myself. Secondly, I have to tell eleven other things about myself. Next, I have to nominate eleven other blogs for the award; which should be the hard part, I follow so many and they are all great bloggers (much better than myself). Well; here goes anyway, I hope you enjoy checking out my nominees. Lastly, I have to come up with eleven questions for them to answer, another hard one but I’ll give it a try.
- 1. What is your favourite movie?
- My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz
- 2. Who was your 1st love?
- I guess the first love is the one you have never forgotten so I have to say Dave Patton
- 3. If you could go back to when you were 10 years old, would you change anything?
- I guess I wouldn’t change anything because if I did I wouldn’t be who I am today.
- 4. What part in what film would you love to play or be?
- I think the Lady of the Lake in Excaliber…a miniscule part; but is it really?
- 5. If you could be any 1 person for a day, who would it be?
- David Bowie…what a trip life would be!!
- 6. What food do you like best?
- Filet Minot I think.
- 7. What is your favourite number?
- Three is a magickal number for me.
- 8. What is your favourite music CD
- Pink Floyd…The Wall
- 9. What car do you drive? If you don’t what would you like to drive?
- I have a 2000 model GMC Sonoma truck…very little rust, less than 80,000 miles, runs great and I love it!
- 10. Do you have a PC/Laptop or Phone for your internet use?
- I have a Laptop that I use for blogging and an android tablet that I use for reading
- 11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- I have 6 pairs of shoes and 3 pair of boots that are in the closet for me to wear and I believe 10 pairs in the shed that didn’t sell at my garage sale last year :)
So now the other eleven things about myself and I will probably repeat some things that I’ve already said. I will try to think of new things though. Wish me luck!
- I just colored my hair so I wouldn’t look quite so old.
- I drink vegan shakes for lunch.
- I have the best Jack Russell Terrier in the world.
- My son is leaving for college in three years.
- I will be moving to Tennessee when my son moves out for college.
- It’s still hard for me to believe that all of my kids are grown up.
- I was a nanny to my two nieces and one nephew until the youngest was 10.
- I had my own kids after those three started school.
- I’m the only one of my school mates that doesn’t have grandchildren.
- I don’t regret the path that I have taken in my life.
- My husband is great to me.
Now for the list of my nominees. I’m gonna leave their questions for last. I want to give myself time to think about what I want to ask them.
- A Passionate Wanderer
- Mental Notes
- The War In My Brain
- Niamhs Labyrinth
- Life and Times of a Forever Witch
- The Collection Cup
- Shards of DuBois
- Blog of the imaginator
So those are my eleven nominees. I hope you enjoy looking over their blogs. Many of them are poetry and many are Pagan/Wiccan sites, I tried to mix it up a bit. Enjoy and don’t forget to like their posts.
Now on to the questions for my nominees to answer.
- How long have you been blogging?
- Why do you feel the need to blog?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Why would you choose this location?
- Have you reached or surpassed the expectations you had for your life at this point?
- What could you have done differently if you had the chance to do it again?
- What is the legacy that you feel you should leave behind?
- Where would you choose to spend a week of vacation if you could go anywhere?
- Why would you choose to go there?
- Do you feel you have/had a career or do you feel you just have/had a job?
- What would you change about your “look” if you could do anything to just one area of yourself?
Okay, so that’s my eleven questions for the nominees. I hope that you will all participate, but if you can’t because of time constraints I’ll understand. Please still check out the other nominees sites that I have listed though. Once again thank you Shaun at Looking for Reasoning in a Complicated World for thinking of me when he was picking his nominees as well.