I have been away for a few days; the weather has been good for my arthritis so I tried to get some work done here at home. I was honored again with the Versatile Blogger Award while I was lounging on the deck in the sun. I want to thank Shaun at Looking for Reasoning in a Complicated World for nominating me. I also want to say sorry it took me so long to start this post. I haven’t forgotten you; I was just enjoying being able to move around!
So the first thing is to of course thank the person who nominated me. With that done, I need to tell 7 things about myself. Lastly I will be nominating 15 other bloggers for the award. So lets get started:
Seven Things About Sheila
- I only give to charities that don’t solicit me for donations
- I read all of the adult mystery section from my library when I was 8
- I only drink coffee, diet pepsi or wines
- I have to have both hips and one knee replaced next year
- I told my doctor to let me know when they can do a brain transplant so I can have a new body
- I am going to start an herb garden this spring for the first time
- I love to sit on my deck in the evening and listen to the toads sing
Okay so that’s the 7 things about me and now to get to my nominees. This time I am going to look for some new blogs that I don’t normally read for my nominees. I am hoping to find many new blogs to follow by doing this and perhaps make some new friends as well.
My Fifteen Nominees For The Versatile Blogger Award
- Just Me And The Way I Think
- My Eyes Are Up Here
- Shaded Bliss
- Teens Living With Celiac
- Tranform Your Food
- Writing For Joy
- Witchy Rants
- A Witch’s Healing
- A Good Imagination and a Pile of Words
- Speedyjoemarxist’s Weblog
- Dancing Bee Poetry
So that is my list of 15 nominees. I hope that they all can accept the Versatile Blogger Award; however I realize that sometimes time constraints make that impossible. If you are one of my followers, please check out the nominees website and enjoy some wonderful writers.